My NeighbOR, an initiative of Every Child, surfaces the tangible needs of youth and families impacted by foster care.
When a need is submitted:
- Our team reviews and shares the request with the local community.
- A community member pledges to meet a request.
- The donor will drop off the item with a local partner.
- A My NeighbOR team member will contact the beneficiaries to notify them their items are ready for pick up.
- Depending on the request, fulfilling a need might be by direct delivery or a gift card.
If you need services outside of My NeighbOR scope, here are some agencies that may help you.
For additional questions, please visit the My NeighbOR FAQ page.
Because My NeighbOR relies on donations from the community, My NeighbOR cannot guarantee every request will be fulfilled.